Group yoga classes, one to one private yoga tuition and corporate yoga classes in Totnes Devon. Yoga retreats in Devon, the UK and abroad.
Update October 2020 - I am currently on maternity leave. Online yoga classes are still running via membership subscription - for more info or to join click HERE. For everything else, I'll see you when I return - I will update on this page when I am back. Warm wishes, Rachel x
Are you new to yoga and thinking of starting? I offer both group and one to one private classes in Totnes, Devon, as well as corporate yoga, yoga/massage packages and retreats. Click below to find out more...
I look forward to seeing you in class soon! Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or booking enquiries.
BENEFITS OF YOGA
As someone who does a lot of running and cycling, I initially went to yoga to loosen up some extremely tight hamstrings. With great relief, I quickly realised that the goal was not to be able to get my legs behind my head!
After the first class...I was hooked. Though the physical benefits of yoga have been fantastic, the benefits to my mental health and wellbeing have been really significant.
A regular yoga practice can bring about huge positive changes in your life and is one of the best therapies for the body; physically, emotionally and mentally.
Here are some of the great benefits you may see by starting your yoga practice:
- Increases stability and mobility
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Improves balance (in both your mind and body)
- Helps you to better understand yourself and meet challenging situations
- Provides a sense of community
- Increases flexibility and range of movement
- Improves circulation
- Helps you to become more aware of your body and what it needs
- Aids in recovery of, and helps to prevent, injuries and illness
- Increases strength
- Calms the mind and improves focus
- Increases stamina and fitness
- Helps to boost confidence and self-esteem
- Improves overall health in the body